Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Worked

It is 1:15 in the morning, and I am just about to go to bed, didn't get home until past midnight from work today, and I have work again tomorrow!

I started working on what will be my main project while I am there, more of which can be found out about here:
http://www.arcspace.com/architects/ito/taichung/taichung.html
If you scroll down on that page until you see a big white model, that is basically what I am building.
I am building a 1/50th scale, which means big, and that means time consuming. The problem with modern architecture is that it makes lots of nonlinear shapes, which are all very difficult to achieve with linear materials.
I have 4 blocks to build, which, as the I guy am working for said to me, "sounds like a lot of work, but once you get used to it, you will probably be making about one a month."

Steady employment!!!

Except that I am not getting an money.

The process to make the damn things is difficult, and very time consuming, and very materials consuming including wasted paper, wasted this strange mat stuff and wasted styrofoam, but I think I should be able reuse most of it, but that takes even more time and effort, and oh my god I don't know what to do about that, I want to save the world, but this is just ridiculous, and my arm is about to fall off from using a heat cutter for like 4 hours today so I am going to sleep.

ZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home