Sunday, November 11, 2007

Smily Faces on the Scantron

I took the "Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students" today.

First, I had like 2.5 hours of Japanese. 20 minutes of writing, which I did no problem. Then there were 30 minutes for reading, which was not nearly enough, I had to guess on the last 5 or so(only 20 questions!) Then was listening until the end. First was pure listening, where you listen to a dialogue, and then answer spoken questions. Then was a dialogue to written questions. Both were too slow, too long, and too boring and so I slight dozed off and missed some, so I guess, but I know I got the ones I was awake for right!
Then came lunch.
Then was 90 minutes of "Japan and the World" which is geography and history and econ and poly and stuff.
"Which country on this map is mostly likely Spain?"
Too much time, half of the problems were super easy and half of them I had no idea what they were talking about. Ombudsman?
Then came a short break.
Then was 90 minutes of math. Let's just say that I drew a really nice picture of the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home