Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brett Jarolimek

http://bikeportland.org/2007/10/22/victim-was-bike-gallery-employee-avid-racer/

I would like to take a minute to remember Brett, who was a friend of mine and teammate with me during my Veloshop days.

He was killed in a bike crash with a truck on Monday in Portland.

I really liked Brett, he was always really friendly, and super super supportive of me whenever we rode together, how ever much I held people back with my lack of speed.

He is a really great person, and is missed already.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Peter,

I'm _so_ sorry. How terrible. I don't remember him, but I know how I'd feel if one of the other veloshoppers, whom I did know, were killed. Please, if you are in touch with people at the shop, send my deepest condolences, I'm really upset. And do be careful yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home