Friday, December 15, 2006

Secret Plan A

As many of can probably tell, I am not satisfied with my experience in Japan. I wouldn't go into the finer details of those, or why I want to say, because it involves things I don't really want to say.

Secret Plan A 発表! (happyou, release (of something, like a speech))
Basically, it involves me remaining in Japan for another year. As a high school student, but NOT an exchange student. I don't like exchange programs. I will take a standard high school entrance exam with standard Japanese students, and we will go to a standard Japanese high school together. I hope.

Peter

I could make it sound more exciting, but that will hurt more when I fail, so I won't.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

peter, that's going to be really tough going for you, assuming they let you do such a thing. honestly, if things aren't working out, maybe its time for you to return to the states. generally speaking, in order for foreigners to get to the level where you seem to be heading, it takes years of life in that host country. in any case, if this is what you really want, then by all means, good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home