Thursday, November 30, 2006

Extension

If my extension comes through, I will (no shit) be able to stay longer. But why? you ask. I now have figured out who I want to talk to, what I want to talk about, and how to talk about it, and that extra time gives me some more time to talk those talks, and create relations about those things. I have figured out (huge hand to Alex and Diego for that!) that the things that I wasn't liking were pretty insignificant, and that I shouldn't let stupid little shit like that get me down considering where I am, and how I am there.
Nan, it wasn't really a date, we just chatted for a little bit because she is really busy with school, but we are gonna hang out again sometime. We are planning to go to this Kabocha (a kind of squash) restaurant. That is one of the relationships that I would improve given the extra time.

Bout all I can think of for now.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home