Friday, December 15, 2006

Living with a host family.

Molly probably had it worse, but I can't run away.
It is a really bizarre, almost scary, feeling living in with a host family that thinks it is treating you like family, caring for you, doing things for your sake.
However, I don't feel like I am being treated like family. The way they are treating me is not like that of my own family, and I feel like they didn't things that have hindered me!

No school today, because we finished exams yesterday. I got the same as 2 or 3 other kids in my math test, which is nice, but I was really scared and so I made some dumb mistakes.
I (no shit) got the lowest score on the Japanese literature test.
The history test. Wow. The teacher was calling names so that they would come get their tests.
Peter...(go get my test) 22
Kimura...(goes get his test)
Takayama...loses to Peter!
I can't belive the teacher actually told the class that someone got a lower score than I did! But I am still proud.

Schedule for today.
I will leave soon to call home to discuss 'Secret Plan A'
Then go to a book store to research 'Secret Plan A'
Then I will go to talk to a friend about 'Secret Plan A'
Then I will post on my blog about 'Secret Plan A'

I hope things go well.

Peter

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Peter the Loewi Laureates lost today, 155 to 115. I'm sorry we didn't kick as much ass in the final as we did during the rest of the tourney. However with 5 of the 20 minutes left to go we were down 105 to 5 so we did make a 110 comeback for you. I also got the one Japanese question that came up right. I can't remember what it was now, but I remember tapping our sign. You were there in spirit Peter-
Thinking of you,
Dash

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secret plan A sounds fascinating. I await with bated breath. Does it involve any cross-dressing Germans in Lederhosen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home