Sunday, December 17, 2006

I might never eat again.

I just got back from dinner at the Fukuda's. Kimie was home, and so a lot of her old friends were over as well, so there were about 10 people there. There was more food on the table at one time than I see in my host family in about a week. I think I ate about 2 days worth of food in one dinner.
I talked with them about my plan to get into a high school, and they said that I could put there name down where ever there was a legal guardian box. Sweet.

I will go to the Tokyo Board of Education tomorrow to discuss my plan, then on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday I have a break from school, so I plan on going to the US embassy, Japanese Board of Education, and if I can't do it in Tokyo, I will go to the Kanagawa Board of Education in Yokohama, because I have helped out at a school there a couple of times, and they have a couple of exchange students, and I know some of the teachers there, so they might be able to help me out.

If I can only get into an international school, do I still want to do it?

Peter

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Dashiell said...

There are two foods in this world I've tried that I can't eat: Yamakake and Natto. I was talking to a friend who's taking Japanese at Catlin and he told me the sensei brought in Natto and said she'd extra credit to any kids who'd eat the whole container of it. No one got any credit.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I could get all the credit!
dude, I love natto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home