Sunday, December 17, 2006

I might never eat again.

I just got back from dinner at the Fukuda's. Kimie was home, and so a lot of her old friends were over as well, so there were about 10 people there. There was more food on the table at one time than I see in my host family in about a week. I think I ate about 2 days worth of food in one dinner.
I talked with them about my plan to get into a high school, and they said that I could put there name down where ever there was a legal guardian box. Sweet.

I will go to the Tokyo Board of Education tomorrow to discuss my plan, then on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday I have a break from school, so I plan on going to the US embassy, Japanese Board of Education, and if I can't do it in Tokyo, I will go to the Kanagawa Board of Education in Yokohama, because I have helped out at a school there a couple of times, and they have a couple of exchange students, and I know some of the teachers there, so they might be able to help me out.

If I can only get into an international school, do I still want to do it?

Peter

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I could get all the credit!
dude, I love natto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home