Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another day off.

I had the day off again today. I met the professor from the university for lunch and coffee, and we talked of this and that. Then I left, and went to a book store.
I got bored and went and bought a soccerball and played in the park by my house for a while.
Then I went to the last calligraphy lesson of the year. I really like calligraphy, all of my teachers and people who see my work really like it, but I think...
I think too much. Or at least thats what a lot of people say.

People say a lot of things.

Bastards.


Tomorrow is the last day of the term. I go to school just for the closing ceremony, buy my class was special classes next week. I plan on not going to a single one, and thus will be back at school around the 8th or 9th of January. Its kinda nice to have a break.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home