Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hokkaido post 1: naked male bonding.

I am taking a breaking from writing, so I thought I would post the one post that doesn't have pictures, because they would be, well, not young reader friendly. So, the hotel where we stayed had an onsen, which is a hot spring. The public baths were absolutely amazing! The first one I went to was on the roof and outside, and it was amazing. The weather was cool, and the really really really hot bath felt amazing. and the view was great. except for the view of the other bathers. Public baths are all nude. There are of course seperate mens and womens baths, but I was at first a little weird about taking my clothes off in front of lots of Japanese people. The baths totally made up for it. Then, later that evening (the first time was in the afternoon) I went to the other bath in the hotel, which was on the first floor. It was huge! It had like 5 or 6 different kinds of baths. I was changing (that is to say, changing into nothing) when the bath attendents (old women) walk in. Nobody cared. I might have spent about an hour in the ground floor baths. They had a cool water tub that felt amazing after bathing in really hot water. I tried the sauna, but it was too hot, 90 celcius!

bliss. a great experience.

Peter

ps. I have a larger penis than Japanese adult men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home