Monday, August 07, 2006

Finally.

I finally got to an internet cafe, so I can post the things I have been up to over the past couple of days. And pictures too!

the 4th: went for a nice long walk, found two bike shops. I knew both of them were there, and I had been looking for them. The first shop, was mostly vintage campy. It was amazing. The next shop, was much bigger, and had a lot of standard bike shop stuff, I might get some wheels there, because mine are old. Then, at this second shop, the msot amazing thing happened. This gorgeous girl walks in, probably early 20s, and says something to the guy at the counter. I wasnt paying anything attention, so I didnt hear it. She leaves teh store and comes back a minute later with a really big bike box, which she sets outside. She leaves again. She comes back, carrying... a pair of Zipp 404s. Oh God. Beautiful women, beautiful bike parts. It was like putting icing on the cake. Except that I dont like icing, so It was like taking the icing off of the cake.

wow

Peter