Friday, August 04, 2006

Yesterday.

Yesterday, I rode like 70 kilometers through the busy streets of Tokyo. It was amazing. I think being a messenger in this city would be sooooo cool. Speaking of messengers, I went to this shop, whose owner was been to portland, and met Molly. the shop is really cool, and they had a bunch of stuff from the states. including? A veloshop team hat!!!!!! If I want some nostalgia, I will go there. They had microcosm publishing patches, and lots of other Portland stuff. They are a sponsor of tomorrow (the 5ths) Tokyo Messenger Races. I will go, and even though Im not a messenger, the guy at teh shop said Imight be able to compete! I cant go to the award ceremony becasue I have to go to this fireworks festival with my family, but it will be fun to meet some new people.
Then, last night about 5 o clock, I went to...a calligraphy tutor! She had 4 other middle and highschool kids there and I went for a little over an hour. She was very impressed with my calligraphy, whichi s cool. I will go back, because it is less than half the price of most tutors like that!

sorry about the odd spelling and punctuation, this keyboard is old and sticky.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home