Friday, August 11, 2006

Writing

I am sitting in my media pod banging away on my English paper when I look down at the keyboard, and something is missing. The Japanese keyboard I am at doesn't have brackets! I had to find some on the internet and then copy and paste them into my paper!
Shout out to Ezra for finding me www.zohowriter.com , cool piece of software!
thanks a heap Ezra, not I cant think of any other excuses not to write the paper.

well, I bet I could come up with something

Peter

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZohoWriter is very slick! and I left my email with Writely, if they ever open up to new folks again. sounds like you've got your word-processing woes all taken care of.

sorry you aren't here to enjoy the Stevens County fair, excellent porkchops on a stick, steak sandwiches, pie, fresh french fries and lots of animals to visit.

love

pa

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, have you checked out Mom's blog?

360.yahoo.com/lhloewi

and I have a little tiny bit at the same site, just my name.

love

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like the accents that you have to put in when you write a french paper!

My summer is going well Peter. I have been biking quite a bit, did a 50 miler the other day.

Nutty is a good word. Professional cycling is nutty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home