Monday, August 14, 2006

Busybusy!

Just time for a bit, I am busy. First, I got an email from a reader who asked me remove the post about no great Japanese thinkers, calling it racist. If anyone thinks that, I whole heartedly apolgize, It was not meant to be racist at all. I guess what I should have said is this:
The Japanese have plenty of great thinkers, so why aren't any of them taught to us in school?

Hokkaido.

Wow. amazing. everything top class. really really nice. not much time for anything but this. The hotel. was amazing! It was very Japanese, we had a very delicious meal for dinner, all slept on futons in the same room, it had an onsen (hot spring) more on that later! and it had facilites for lots of Japanese things like go, shogi, and karaoke.

I think thats all I have time for right now. More as soon as I can, with pictures.

Peter