Sunday, August 20, 2006

The first time I have been able to check my mail in like 4 days.

I finally got to a computer after being kept busy by my older brother. He should be in the shower right now, but I dont really know. He showed up at Narita, which is the dumbest airport on the planet, and I was like 5 minutes late, we took him to his hostel, and I got us sort of lost on the way, and then we ate eel for dinner. Then I ran home, and slept. Then I woke up late, got to the hostel late, and we explored. It has been a really long time since I have posted that I dont remember what all we have done. Ueno, met Hidetoshi, met my family, ate some awesome ramen, climbed sunshine 60 at night, and I got to stay out late one night!

my time on the computer is up, gotta go

Peter

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

many thanks for the news, however brief. please take lots of pics, at least, and give A. your CDs to bring home to Morris in Sept.

much love,

da

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Ramen--not an oxymoron? Must be different than the stuff we get here in Oregon? And answer your mom's question, 'cuz I don't know what sunshine 60 is either. I suppose I could google it & find out? Glad you & Alex are running each other ragged. Tell Alex I was in Magic Flute & heard O Isis und Osiris done in a very manly way---like Alex can! Most cool, being able to sing that low.

Kisses to you both,
N

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Magic Flute it's being done here in Denver in November. I can just imagine you singing the wonderful arias of Sarastro the high priest. Try to include in photos of memorable places some sign identifying the place--With ¥our seeing such great places it will be hard to remember them all in five years. Love to you both from your grandpa

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

true religion outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors, true religion jeans, nike free run uk, vanessa bruno, hermes, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, abercrombie and fitch, ugg boots, michael kors, nike air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, north face, lacoste pas cher, north face, michael kors, timberland, sac guess, nike air max, ugg boots, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, mulberry, burberry, new balance pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike roshe, true religion jeans, nike air max, oakley pas cher, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, hollister, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, lululemon, ray ban uk, replica handbags, hogan, true religion jeans, air force, tn pas cher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home