Thursday, July 27, 2006

TIme to stop complaining and see the wonderful places.

One final complaint. It is damn hot here! Today, by 8:30 in the morning, according to weather.com, it was 85 feels like 94. Celcius. Just kidding! When I went to Horyuji, it was too hot to be humid! Horyuji was absolutely amazing, and I got a traffic safety charm for my bike. I will put it on as soon as I get home. A couple days ago, when I said I was going to go to Horyuji, we actually went to see some really old grave sites, which were very cool, but rather anticlimactic. I thought they would be this great big things, and they were just some small holes in the side of a hill. cool cave paintings though! It was really hot that day too, so we didnt get to do nearly as much as I wanted, but when you are with your little host brother, who is like 13, I suppose you can only do so much. Oh well. The next day, I went to Sanjusangendo with my brother and sister and two of my sisters friends. That was really cool, but you couldnt take pictures int he mail hall, which was a crock, because that place was absolutely amazing. It has got to do with selling the photos, because they sure have overpriced pictures in the giftshop! We then took a cab to Kiyomizudera, which was fabulous. There is this one really place where you take a picture from. Every picture of the place is the same. I didnt take that picture, I took all the other ones though. At kiyomizudera, there is a section that sells entirely love luck charms and such. The girls all went there, and my brother and I decided to follow. Its now looking to good for me. Thank god I dont believe in fortune telling. wait. that doesnt make anysense. I must have heat stroke. nightynight!

Peter

ps. nan, great to hear from you, yeah , I could have had some more liberal parents, but I will try to bend some to their ways. I already bend quite a bit, and its hurting my back. dang these houses are short! To the person(s?) who anonymously posted comments to the last post: As much as I would like to know who you are, if I found out that advice as valuable as that came from someone like my mom, I could never take it seriously, so please, at least for now, keep it a secret. thanks to all.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home