Monday, July 31, 2006

Highschool Baseball in Japan...

...is like highschool football in the states. BIG. I went to watch my school play in the Eastern Tokyo championships. It was a good day. First, I caught a ball. It actually bounced, but I got it. Actually, I didnt get it. In highschool and college games, you cant keep the balls. The batters arent very good, so it would cost a LOT of money if they had to keep buying new balls! The other cool thing is that we won. However, the coolest part makes me look bad. I am a slut. I said to my dad yesterday that I was sick of being looked at like an alien, but because I was a tall blond haired american wearing a Japanese school uniform, I got interviewed. Who interviewed me? Oh, you know, Asahi Shinbun. I will mostly likely be in tomorrows paper. they took pictures of me, I dont know if they will be in there, but if they are? cool beans

Peter

5 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter--you're a CELEBRITY!! like Brad Pitt or Leonardo di Caprio!! Wht's the circulation of Asahi Shimbun? Keep up the good work!!Are you back yet to regular classes at school?

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Peter said...

the ciculation of asahi shimbun is stunning large! school doesnt start again until the 4th of september, but I will wear my uniform occaisionally. i wore it to the game. we had to!

i am such a slut!

peter

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I just googled it. The circulation of Asahi Shimbun is, as of April 2004... 8.27 million copies for the morning edition!

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show us how your name is written in Japanese so we'll recognize it, at least

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see someone else call themselves a slut. I'm not going to agree(or your ma will kill me), but welcome to the slut club! Free publicity for blondes. You do have more fun! Just in case you want to laugh at me, check out the bad Italian on nhaemer.googlepages.com
I need to advertise, so I'm launching into your world of tech. I'll let you know if I find any Japanese cartoon character procreation secrets. Kisses,N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home