Friday, July 28, 2006

I have a confession.

So, there is this rather famous and fancy shampoo in Japan. But, it is for women. How do we know this? Their slogan is could be translated as such: Japanese women are beautiful. What is the difference between men's and women's shampoos anyway? Well, living in a rather affluent Japanese family with a rather young (considering how old her kids are) mother, and a teenage daughter, they have this shampoo. When I first arrived, they told me to use what ever shampoo I wanted. In the beginning I used the stuff my brother uses, but I just tried the fancy women's one. Oh man. Or, if you take offense to that, oh women. That stuff is amazing. My hair (which I trimmed myself and looks rather nice) is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft and fluffy. That stuff rocks.

What is the difference anyway?

Peter

4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Caroline P said...

The difference is probably in whale semen or something like that.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you finish watching the tour, Peter? Floyd screwed up. Maybe. We'll see...
Discovery signs Levi Leiphimer and maybe is after Ullrich? Hmm.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Caroline, I really didnt want to know that.
Aaron, it was nutty. The whole tour is nutty. Discovery is nutty. I just wanna ride my bike. Hows Portland and your summer going?

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Mai said...

زهرة الاندالس
أرخص شركة تعقيم فلل بالشارقة
أرخص شركة تعقيم منازل بالشارقة
خدمات الشارقة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home