Friday, August 04, 2006

High School Baseball part 2

So, I never actually found the article in the paper, but I dont see why the guy would go through so much trouble to interview me, take a bunch of pictures, and then not publish it. Shitty. At least some friends saw me on TV! no interview, but looking into the stands I stick right out! I was going to go with my school to cheer on the team on the 12th, but the becasue the bus ride is so long, (1o hours) I wouldnt be able to be back in time for my family vacation to Hokkaido. balls, the girl I like asked if I wanted to go with her and her friends! balls!

according to my mom, Asahi Shinbun comes out with a book about the years baseball, and said itmight be in there. I will keep you updated, but dont get your hopes up.

peter

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hokkaido should be great!!grandpa spent most of his Japan time there in Sapporo, Bihoro (near Kitami and Abashiri) and in Kushiro and Obihiro.
Most memorable was little inn by Akanko within Akan-ko Kokuritsu Koen. Expect lots of pictures and narrative. Got all the way up to Wakkanai. also stopped in Teshikaga and overnite in Biei. stopped in Asahigawa one time.ENJOY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home