Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just some random tidbits and such.

Fun fact one: I trimmed my hair by myself like, half an hour ago.
Fun fact two: I got nostalgic, and watched some movie trailers on www.apple.com/trailers because it was too hot.
movie point 1: is anyone else stoked for Spiderman 3? I am.
movie point 2: Fast and the Furious: Tokyo drift. they drive on the other side of the road in Japan. fools, get it right. from the trailer, at least half of it is on the wrong side of the road. and they dont speak english in Tokyo.

thats all I can remember.

Peter

ps. has anyone ever wondered where baby pokemon come from?

7 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. Big Pokemon? Enlighten us, Peter.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shhhh! if movie goers realized that people actually spoke different languages outside the US, all the american's heads would explode!

shhhh!

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you didn't play the game - the answer is an egg.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I did play the game. where do the eggs come from? and I dont mean otehr pokemon.

you totally ruined me

peter

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Haha, I seem to remember a function in one of the games where you dropped off two pokemon and a "breeding center"(AKA, Love Hotel) and went back after a bit to pick up the egg...I'll leave you to fill in what happened between those two events :D

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

vans shoes, oakley, bottega veneta, converse outlet, baseball bats, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, ray ban, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, insanity workout, iphone cases, soccer shoes, nike air max, nike air max, ralph lauren, beats by dre, babyliss, ghd, asics running shoes, soccer jerseys, vans, north face outlet, birkin bag, new balance, hollister, lululemon, valentino shoes, ferragamo shoes, hollister, hollister, gucci, mont blanc, converse, mcm handbags, giuseppe zanotti, longchamp, mac cosmetics, timberland boots, louboutin, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike trainers, nike huarache, p90x workout, instyler, wedding dresses, nike roshe, herve leger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home