Sunday, July 02, 2006

World Cup Redux

Grrrr. You know you aren't doing very well when your top two choice for the Tour get DQ'ed, and your first two choices for the World Cup both lose. Argentina lost to Germany, and Brazil lost to France, but I will admit that Thiery Henry's goal was absolutely gorgeous. And the Portugese keeper stopping 3 of Englands PKs? that was sweet.
I went with some classmates to Asakusa today so that they could by souvenirs to give to their host families when they get to Canada. I bought a fortune at Senso-ji, which was kinda fun, all I did was shake a can, and take the number, then open the box with the corresponding number and took out the paper in the box. "It is a good time to start a trip" it says, which is nice, because I leave for Kansai in a week. Among other things, it also said now is a good time for marriage. I hope this could be applied to getting a girlfriend too, but oh well.
I bought some cool pants and a cool shirt.

"I often goes cycling for recreation, lets go for a walk!"
and a drawing of a bike.


Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home