Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am rich.

I would upload a picture of the 600 US dollars that I had, but I think this old computer would break. I got the money exchanged today, which is nice, because now I have some money to waste. And by waste, I mean I can't decide whether I should get a PSP or a DS. In other news, I think I will join the Calligraphy club, which meets on fridays. I want to join the Shogi club, but dont know when it meets.
One kinda fun thing. I met Dash and his parents and we hung for a little bit, and then we split up, and Dash and I went and did some fun things. At the station, I saw a guy who I took Japanese with at PSU. We exchanged emails, and then we got off the train. He is an exchange student at Waseda. He is the 4th person who I have run into on the streets that I have known. First, I saw a classmate of mine at the zoo, then I saw my old host brother at Ikebukuro, I later saw a kid who was a former exchange student through WYS and he was also a Teikyo student. He was the kid who showed me how to get to school from my old house. And now this guy from my Japanese class in the states. Not all of those were on the same day of course, but considering that the metro area has about 30 million people, that I have run into anyway is pretty amazing.

all for now.

Peter

ps, which should I get, the PSP or the DS lite?

5 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Molly Cameron said...

I've got my eye on the PSP. What is the DS?

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait for the real deal and get a PS3. If you're in Japan, you'll have first dibs on the console.

But if you must...the PSP tops the DS in everything. Unless you're into touch pads, which the DS seems to brag about way too much (pda assistants have been using that type of technology for more nearly a decade), there's nothing special about it. Get your real japanese side on and get a PSP

Peace out.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey, it's really cool that you got to see Dash. Your hair looks good! There was this one soccer player on the Colbert Report about a week or so ago and he reminded Keith and I of you.
-Amy

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home