Sunday, June 25, 2006

I feel comfortable talking about my crotch on the internet.

You know you are riding well when you ride for 86 kilometers and you can still feel your balls. I woke up this morning and felt great. I ate a small breakfast (as usual), went to the conbini, and then went for a ride. I rode almost the entire length of the bike path along the Arakawa river all the way to Tokyo Disneyland. Then I came home, and really hauled ass, as I was running late for my appointment at the hair salon. My hair is now super short, and I will post pictures tomorrow when I go to an internet cafe, because we get out early tomorrow due to exams. First, I get in there, and am helped by person 1 at the counter. Then, person 2 seats me. Person 3 asks what I want to be done, and then she put on the whole little body cover thing. Then, she told me to go over to a different place in the salon, where person 4 washed my hair. Then I went back to my seat, where person 4 blow dried my hair. Person 3 then began to cut. After cutting, Person 4 washed my hair with water, and then dried it. Person 3 then did the final touches, and asked me how I liked it. I said it was fine. Then I paid person 1, and persons 3 and 4 bowed to me at the door. All for under 30 bucks! How come we dont get service like that in the states?
my card came. Now all I have to do is activate it.

Peter

now that I have gone to school and understood some of the classes and gotten a hair cut, all I have left to do is get a girlfriend. I hope this hair helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home