Thursday, July 06, 2006

General news update.

Portugal lost, which made me sad, because Figo is amazing, and old as the hills, though Zidane is actually older, Figo has been playing for longer. I think. I got an email from my older brother, which made me happy. Boonen lost the sprint, which made me sad, but kept the yellow, which made me happy, and I chatted a bunch with this girl that I like, which made me even happier. I am going to Uji on the 9th, my Shinkansen leaves Tokyo station at 11:33 am and arrives in Kyoto at 13:53 which is cool. I am stoked to be getting out of school, and getting a vacation, but there is a drawback. When I comeback from Kansai, it will be summer vacation, and I wont see any of my friends, which is really boring. I have to spend friday and saturday getting contact info for friends so that we can hang during the summer. What should I say to this girl? Anything special?

I think that is all for now,

Peter

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Ah well, you don't want to be too direct, just kind of act her for her E-mail and stuff...and say you should hang out sometime or something alot those lines. ^_^
But ya...since you already have my contact info...contact me when you get back from Kansai :D

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm sorry about Figo, too, who played pretty well this Cup, but Zidane is a god, face it. If they beat Italy, it will be all his work. Henry has, what, one goal? Even if it was a beauty. And portugal are a bunch of divers, Luis included, which France are not. But the idea that Italy and France are the two best teams in the world? I don't think so.

Can Boonen really be expected to win it all?

I'll send you a Kansai mail you could print out, places to see it at all possible.

love
pa

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Chris, I have her mail and number, we have totally chatted it up a bunch. she sent me a picture of the ice cream she was eating, what ever that means.
Dad, sure sure, Zidane is amazing, and Henrys goal was the most amazing thing I have seen aside from this girl that I like in a long time. As to the tour, Boonen cant win it all because he hasnt won a single stage yet, as much as I am cheering for him. but I will admit that that Mcewen guy is pretty fast. and Freire too, three time world champion?
I got the kansai thing, thanks a heap

Peter

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Peter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home