Friday, June 16, 2006

My feet hurt!

Why is this? It probably has something to do with really cheap tickets and the Yomiuri Giants. I was invited by one of my classmates to go to a baseball game with him after school. Unfortunately, I forgot my shoes, so I was wearing shorts, a giants jersey, and black leather loafers. I watched the Rakuten Eagles beat the Yomiuri Giants 7 to 3 at the Tokyo Dome, which was totally a blast. So my feet. For 500 yen (about 5 bucks) I got a student ticket. Standing room only. So I stood for 3 and a half hours but totally had a blast, lost part of my voice, and got a free Giants towel. A homerun ball hit two rows in front of us, which is pretty amazing, because we were way at the back. I took some pictures, but they didnt turn out very well, as well as my host families computer is old and frail, and I am afraid of breaking it by loading pictures.
Other sports: I havent gotten out on a long ride in a long time, but I found a great path that according to my friend Tomity will take me 35 kilometers to Tokyo Disneyland. I watch the first half of every World Cup match and then go to sleep, because they are on late. Bummer about Japan, but I just like sports, I usually dont care who wins.

All for now, I need to sleep.

Peter

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here! Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu. The reservations are under "Batterman", 03 3843 2345, the room numbers are 302 and 502. See you soon

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Peter. Thanks for the call. I didn't hang up on you, by the way, the call got dropped somehow. I'm glad to hear your living voice. Rest assured that there will be pancakes and fried eggs in your future.

Hey, send me an email sometime ignorethecurry@gmail.com

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home