Tuesday, June 13, 2006

American Exchange students

There are a number of students from Florida here for a week, just to visit, but I have been asked to help them when I have time. I talk with them from time to time, I helped them in Calligraphy today, which was kind of fun translating, but I didnt get to do any of my own which was kind of a bummer. We toured clubs afterschool. I still havent decided which I want to join. We will go to a tea ceremony tomorrow. Not a whole lot more to tell, I am feeling kind of bored at school, and tired a lot. I wish I had more to eat, but right now I dont really have any money. I feel that my reading has gotten a lot better. I read a lot of manga, and I feel as if I am understanding more and more. Another exchange student in my program told me he has had nothing but fun, and doesnt know if he has learned anything. I am the opposite. I wonder if there is a relationship between learning and having fun.

thats about all I can think of

Peter

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending an e-mail to me! Did the answer of my mail arrive?

I like manga very much! I don't have much money, so I sometimes use Huru-Honya. Huru-Honya means "secondhand bookstore."
You can buy comics and books at a cheep price. I have been helped very much by it^∀^;

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home