Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tasks

I have a bunch of simple little things that need to be done, but no matter how I look at it, I can't seem to do them. Now, when I say simple, I could mostly likely get several done in less than an hour, and yet, I am unable to do it. Should I fail in my task of filling out those forms, I will not be able to apply to for a certificate of eligibility, which in turn will cost me my visa.

Several people have told me that I should write several things down, and I can't get that done either, just little to-do-lists and such, captions for my hundreds of photos (my mom wants me to send them magazines), and other such nominal tasks.

I find myself unable to list a pen, an so I end up sitting in my pajamas in a massage chair watching TV until often past noon.

I can't remember (don't know) why I came back, does that mean that I shouldn't do it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home