Sunday, August 05, 2007

Great.

I loathe military time.
I was supposed to go hear the famous Japanese architect Kurokawa Kisho talk about the great Le Corbusier today. But, I thought the talk was at 4, and it turned out the talk was actually at 14:00, which means 2, which means that I missed the talk.

I have been having a lot of trouble with me and architecture recently. I didn't finish either of the competitions I started, I didn't go to the two day workshop I had planned on going to, and haven't followed up on a single architecture connection.

I had a really hard time at calligraphy last night, and am having lots of comflicting [insert proper word here] about just about everything.

On the plus side, I heard a great line that I feel fits me really well: "You'd better find somebody to be happy with, because if you keep hanging around with you, you are going to want to kill yourself."

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home