Saturday, August 11, 2007

Digital Camera

I don't like digging into the pockets for big purchases ( I prefer to spend way too much money on little things and then complain about not knowing where all my money went). I also couldn't really decide which camera too get, and I also fell in love with Digital SLRs.

Oh well. Today I went out and bought the Ricoh Caplio R6, a 2gig! card and a case, for about 300 bucks. Damn, way way way super cheap.

we should see pictures up soon.

I often think I would like to be a photographer.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pio,

That's great news about your camera. I'm looking forward to seeing what you see.

Grandpa is struggling to understand his new digital camera, and I think the camera is willing. I'm not much help.

love, mom

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pleased too, really. it looks like a great little camera, go out there and take lots of shots. note also:

http://www.ricoh.com/r_dc/press/release/nr_contest.html

a photo contest for users of ricoh products, ends in just eight days. so get out there and get to work!

much love, the ofd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home