Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What?!

I think my camera broke. The lens wont retract when I push the off button, and whenever I push the on button the screen tells me to turn the power off and then on again. And worst of all, it broke just before Teikyo won the East Tokyo League Baseball Tournament, which meant that I couldn't take pictures of the awards ceremony or some of my friends.

I went and watch the game, cheered, we won, are going to nationals, I might go if I have time.

Not doing much. I bought a study guide for the national exam, just the math part. Fuck. I have forgotten everything I have ever learned.

In another rut, I can't find anything that I really want to do, nothing that makes me feel good when I do it. Life is dull.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take the camera to be repaired! you take such great pictures, it's a must.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home