Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tis the season to be jolly.

My dentists appointment was actually today, so I got there about 10 minutes late. I hadn't had anything in Japan, so I had two cavities, which I got fillings for. I got novacained, but for some reason, my teeth hurt some.

I bought tickets. I leave here on Monday, get into Portland about 4:30.
I then leave Portland to visit my older brother at Stanford on the 6th of May. I got a one-way ticket to San Fransisco, so I will see what happens with that.

Looking forward to getting out of here, but don't really know what to do. I have been fighting with my dad a lot recently, not really sure why.

Been trying to think ahead a little, but I can't see very far. I don't even want to go back to school anymore.

I'm not really sure what I am supposed to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home