Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ebisu Miss and Out.

I did another messenger race last night. We met at Aoyama Koen, then moved to Ebisu Garden Place, where the race was. Not a usual alley cat, but more of a race. We would race around Ebisu Garden Place, first with a paced lap, then the first lap, then after the first lap, the last three riders at each lap would be pulled from the race! I thought it was a great format, and place, and all together really sweet, but a crash on the first lap caused the organizers to stop the race. Something happened to someone, but nobody really told me about. I saw a little bit of blood as I was passing the person, but they looked OK to me.

I am currently sitting in a net cafe waiting until I go to meet the people about modelling.

And then. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family is coming!

Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home