Friday, March 23, 2007

My first day back.

I have been in Morris, Minnesota for a little over a day. It is kinda...different from what I am used too. Within 30 minutes outside of the airport, I had spotted dozens of differences just in architecture and planning/design. Who needs roads this wide?!?!? Wait, nevermind, I see why.

Wow, since when did everyone around me get so white and large?!

Anyway, I sat around the house, try to practice calligraphy without a teacher, which will be kinda difficult, but I have everything I need, and I want to get better, so I think I will keep doing that.
I walked over to the university and saw my parents at work, walked over to the gym and got my membership card, went home, and did more calligraphy.

I will start doing backposts for those last 2 weeks of so I was busy, probably sometime this weekend.

I am going back to the Twin Cities tomorrow morning to kill some time in the day and then meet Alex at the airport.


Peter

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wide roads, wide cars, wide butts. Coincidince? I think not!

N

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the States, Peter! It might be as big a shock being back here as there, but you will acclimate, I'm sure. As Kate said, we'll be happy to see you if you get a chance to visit in Children's Library.

Barbara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home