Monday, October 02, 2006

Wow!

Today had it's ups. During the very first homeroom, my teacher comes in with a letter from the teacher of the international course, asking me to miss my two least favorite classes to practice for the play! That was amazing. I chilled after school, and then I came home and went for a run. I was out running, and I ran into this REALLY cute girl who I had met several times before, and we talked for a nice long time. I asked her for her mail address, but I was out running, so I didnt have my cellphone on me!!! Saiaku! BUT! She has a friend at Teikyo, and is coming to my bunkasai!!!!!!!!!
In other news, I found a comic that fits very well with how I view my school here.
http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF099AD-Truancy_Bot.gif#168

Perry Bible Fellowship is the funniest thing ever. And I am almost completely serious.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home