Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yesterday made me happy.

Several things about yesterday made me happy.
First, in math class, there was a small test. I did what I could, and wrote down my answer. The teacher collects the tests, does the problem on the board, and then says who passes and who doesn't (on larger tests he actually says the score too!) He gets to mine. (to me)"Peter, this is probably correct in the US, but in Japan, if you are taking a Japanese university entrance exam, this notation would be called incorrect" (to the rest of the classe) "but at least his answer was right!"
Two, yesterday morning, the Judo coach, who is a bear (fucking scary!) sneaks up on me from behind, puts his hand very heavily down on my shoulder and grips firmly and says to me "Won't you come do Judo with us during 6th period today?" I dont really know why that happened, but I went to Judo with the international course, and had a blast! I spent an hour throwing myself on the floor! I hurt.
Three, I had a nice long talk and went shopping with the girl I like which was nice, because it was the first time I had talked with her for more than about 2 sentences since, like, the middle of August.

Pity she doesn't like me very much.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home