Friday, September 22, 2006

This and that.

Today I was supposed to have calligraphy club but I couldn't. Almost all of the guys in my class went to karaoke after school because we have the day off tomorrow. But I couldn't go. I had to go interview a dentist. I didn't actually ask him anything, my classmate did that, I just sat there and took pictures. It is for this one really stupid class that I have and want to drop reaaaaaaaaaaaly badly, but for some reason, my teacher (the one I really hate) wont let me.
At least I got some souvenirs from when that girl I like went to Hokkaido on her school trip.
Speaking of her, I haven't gotten my hair straightened, and don't know if I will. I have no picture of her to post on the blog, and if I did, I doubt I would do it.
I finally heard back from my counselor about something, and I think I will go talk to him next week, but I don't really know what to say to him!

My back hurts.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home