Friday, September 22, 2006

My class schedule.

I have a short homeroom every morning from 8 until 8 30 and for about 10 minutes after the last class.
Monday: homeroom, english 2, free, physics, free, math.
Tuesday: math, free, physics, japanese history, calligraphy, calligraphy, ancient japanese
Wednesday: physics, modern japanese, PE, english 2, math, free.
Thursday: physics, free, japanese history, free, math, english 2
Friday: english 2, free, math, free, PE, ancient japanese, english W
Sunday: modern japanese, english W, free, the class I hate and dont even know what it is called!

During my free periods, I go to the lounge where the native English teachers have their office and either study there or catch up on sleep on the couch.

Each class is about an hour, and lunch is between 4th and 5th.

Or something like that!

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home