Sunday, September 24, 2006

6+ months, my bike ride, and the Fukudas.

More than six months. I am proud that I have been able to stick it out through all the shit I have gone through.
My bike ride: I am slow. I had a fun 75 minute ride, with one little mishap. Everyone knows those really embarrassing falls, like when you are at a stop light, and you dont pull out of the pedal right, and you have a 0 mph crash. Let me tell you, there are much worse in foreign countries! The weather was great so I didnt care very much, but I was track standing at a light, and was doing really tight circles. I tried to do one that was too tight, and just flopped over in the middle of the street. I was laughing soooooo hard. And so were all the people who saw me! (T-T)!
I came home after my ride, showered, and went to the Fukuda's for dinner. It was indeed delicious, and I had a very very nice time. I met Paul and Julie Sr. Fukuda, and Norie, who is their daughter. We had a very nice dinner, lovely conversation, and then they drove me back to the closest station to my house, which was really nice!

It is late, and I have school tomorrow. Suck.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home