Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today, tomorrow, and a little of last night.

I am moving tomorrow. I will be moving to my classmates house, and according to WYS, it will be for rest of the time I am in the country. I think that I am glad about that. In someways I am bummed that I won't get to talk with Japanese grandparents, but I suppose living with a kid at my school has some advantages. Because of the short moving notice, I spent all of last night, and will spend some time tonight, packing. I am spacially challenged, as well as I have a bunch of new stuff, so it might be tricky. Last night, coming home, outside of the station, I ran into my host brother, who I had not seen for over a week. We said a quick long-time-no-see and then he had to run off with some friends. Well, I ran into him again today outside of the internet cafe and we chatted for sometime. I thanked him a lot for what he did the last two months, and we traded phone numbers, and I told him that if he ever wanted help with English, he should call me. It is a pity that the main thing I will miss about this family is the one I saw the least. I got a goodbye and good luck hug, and then he had to go. That is about all the news, I will send my new families address to my parents as soon as I get it.

Peter

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Is this new host family closer or further away than the last? Hope it works out all right!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home