Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today, tomorrow, and a little of last night.

I am moving tomorrow. I will be moving to my classmates house, and according to WYS, it will be for rest of the time I am in the country. I think that I am glad about that. In someways I am bummed that I won't get to talk with Japanese grandparents, but I suppose living with a kid at my school has some advantages. Because of the short moving notice, I spent all of last night, and will spend some time tonight, packing. I am spacially challenged, as well as I have a bunch of new stuff, so it might be tricky. Last night, coming home, outside of the station, I ran into my host brother, who I had not seen for over a week. We said a quick long-time-no-see and then he had to run off with some friends. Well, I ran into him again today outside of the internet cafe and we chatted for sometime. I thanked him a lot for what he did the last two months, and we traded phone numbers, and I told him that if he ever wanted help with English, he should call me. It is a pity that the main thing I will miss about this family is the one I saw the least. I got a goodbye and good luck hug, and then he had to go. That is about all the news, I will send my new families address to my parents as soon as I get it.

Peter

5 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Is this new host family closer or further away than the last? Hope it works out all right!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger yr ma said...

Hi Pio,

I don' t think ETC even knows you're moving there. Amie sent me details of the family with eight members. Good luck with the move and the getting acquainted time. Would it be helpful if I sent some gifts?

love you, mom

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home