Friday, May 19, 2006

Apology, and then some fun stuff

I would like to apologize for the tone of the recent post in which I swear a lot more that I would have liked to. I thought that a blog was the place to put all things good and bad, but for the sake of my readers, I will try to keep this one to only the good.
Interesting article in the NYTimes that can be found here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/14/arts/14heff.html?ex=1148616000&en=c68ecef099f00dda&ei=5070&emc=eta1
And have I been to one? where else do you think I go since my family doesnt have a computer? I can post more about that later, but since I am hungry, I think I will order from the kitchen here at my super cafe!
Today, Tomorrow, and the next day (friday, saturday, and sunday) is the orientation. becasue I have school on saturday I cant make in today (friday), but will go after school on saturday, and stay the night. on sunday, after the orientation, I will get my cellphone with my counselor, and then go watch the final stage of the Tour of Japan which takes place in downtown Tokyo. I wanna meet the Fidea team!!!!

hope this post was better then the angry one

PEter

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

The WYS Orientation?! Alright! ^^ I was afraid that no one I knew was going to be going to that :D

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

granpa says big improvement. do you get any meals with your present family?..If you are going to be moved around you could keep good notes in some form and get an interesting picture of a variety of families. Make it very interesting opportunity

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home