Friday, May 12, 2006

pissed

apparently, my exchange program thinks it is too dangerous to ride my bike to school, so i cant. WTF!!!! didnt i bring my bike with me all 5000 miles across the pacific ocean so that i could commute. what a crock of shit. i am going to call them today, and give them a piece of my mind, ask about my new host family, and see if i can get a cellphone, so that i can talk with my friends, as i pretty damn lonely at my current house. pissed. i have started reading a book called foreign studies by endo shusaku, who is a famous japanese author, and it is about japanese studying abroad in france, and i can relate to a lot of the things i have seen so far. speaking of reading, i am really pissed off at Mr. Halpern, because I STILL havent heard anything from him, but i am working on a very serious and not derogotory email to him. ill give him a taste of his own damn medicine. pity i liked him so much, becasue he sure is being a dick.

i am lonely, and i have absolutely no intention of returning to the united states.
ever.

peter