Sunday, May 14, 2006

today

was fun. I met a bunch of the other exchange students, but the ones who had been here for a while, so we could, and did, speak in japanese. 2 germans, 1 mexican, and issei, for a very short time. We went to Roppongi, chilled for a bit, ran an errand, then went to shibuya and chilled some more. came home and took my host mom out to dinner for mothers day. Happy Mothers Day to all of my mothers out there, and all mothers in general.

whats this i hear about me having a modelling gig next weekend at a fancy salon in Roppongi?

peter

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,
Three things: 1) My cousin bought a special cell phone for students for a trip to Cannes which allows her to call home- I'll try to find out about that for you. 2) Can you call me and let me talk to your Japanese friends? That sounds cool! 3) Have the Ghibli museum tickets gone on sale yet? (No rush, but I can try to get them if you can't/you are too busy).
Have fun. Keep riding your bike anyway.
-Dash

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger MasterTaco said...

Yep yep, I heard you went out with Anja, Niklas, and Niklas :D
How in the world did you get to be a background model? o.O

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home