Friday, March 31, 2006

Japanese TV is hilarious

yeah. I have watched more TV in the past 4 days than I usually watch in like 4 months. Anyway, i suppose it is good for my ears. IT is just plain silly. Their adveritsements are much cooler than ours, I have seen some decent anime (I love Kindaichi) and they play lots of soccer on it. I also saw a program teaching Japanese people english, and then after that was teaching them spanish. Man, learning spanish through japanese is tough.
not much else to say, ive been here for a week.
OH yeah. I went to my school yesterday. It is big. It is about 45 minutes on the train and about 25 minutes walking total. I went with a former exchange student who graduated from there last year. we walked around inside, even though no one was there. I saw the baseball team practice. They are like all japan champions or something like that. their soccer team is also japan champions. damn.

ask questions

Peter

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,
Any news on the host sister? What have you eaten. Have you been to a Japanese McDonalds yet? How about a Masu-burger (I think that's what they're called). Post your address or something so we can send you stuff.
Good to hear from you as always,
Dash

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand natto, the stuff is gross. What about Yamaimo, the mountain potato. I liked it with lemon juice alright, but it's a little slimy. What do you think about that? -D

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Molly Cameron said...

Dear Peter,

Is there a "Verroshop" in Japan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home