Wednesday, March 22, 2006

On the metaphorical runway

13 hours 10 minutes till take off. I am feeling every single emotion I have ever felt at the exact time. I called this girl you I have liked for 5 years and told her that I really liked her. I can't say the word 'love' it just didn't come out of my mouth. I just got really really close to crying. It will be amazing. My packing is about 99.99999% done, all I need to do is a once over. I will post in Japan as soon as I can, I don't know when that is, but I hope not too long. Pictures when I can, but still no family. Wheee! I am feeling really sad because I will miss so much about Portland.
13 hours to go.

Peter

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger julie said...

Peter,

Have a wonderful adventure! Portland will be here and for better or for worse, it will be the same whenever you make your next trip back. If you need to talk to someone in English, don't be afraid to call my parents:
Paul and Julie (Sr.) Fukuda
3314-5192
kiska@inter.net

or my sister Norie
70-5462-5833
nfukuda@nbi.nifty.com

They already know about you, and would love to hear from you.

Bon voyage and Odaijini....

--Julie
julie.fukuda@gmail.com

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger yr ma said...

Dear Peter,

Guess what/ Your host family information came as you were boarding the plane. You'll be glad to learn that you have a place to stay once you stumble off the plane.

the family is a single mom, a 16 yr old girl (who plays the piano) and a 15 yr old boy.
I can't find the address yet, but it is in Kodira-shi, near the Kokubunji station on the JR Chuo line.

Love you! yr ma

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger yr ma said...

You said you would post something as soon as you could, and I am waiting with great anticipation. Please write.

love yr mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home