Thursday, March 30, 2006

dear members of iron chef club

see title. you know that fortune teller that is always a judge? she is a big japanese TV personality. first i saw her lose a game of minigolf to some girl. then i saw her save a bunch of small children and some guys who were dressed up like people from the great battle series by crossing her arms and with really cheesy special effects she blew up the bad guys who looked like giant lobsters. her weapon looked like silly string. and speaking of lobster, i havent yet been to tsukiji. however, i stand corrected. i do NOT like all kinds of japanese food. firstly, i dont really like raw egg. also, i dont care much for whole raw squid. also, the japanese or at least my family, really likes mayo. i HATE mayo.
mother: do you like this?
me: yes
mother: do you like mayo?
me: no
mother: ok

GROSS!

mmm, japanese junk food.


peter

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you encountered natto yet? That stuff is nasty!! Yeech!
Also: What about that crazy school of yours? Have you procured your uniforms? I bet you look cute next to a school girl. (tee-hee-hee! *giggles*) You'll have to post once your pictures arrive. Have your parents post them. I hope you're soaking up that crazy shibuya culture (That is where you are right?) Have you seen Hachiko yet? What about visualist/cosplay people? Have you bought your first pair of vending machine underpants. Maybe I was kidding with that last one.
Talk to you later (3months). I'll read you soon.
-D
P.S. Your posts have gotten me so psyched for my trip. I can't wait.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I just read about this, you have to go!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comiket
-D

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Peter,

I too am laughing out loud. Thank you for telling the story of your damp boxers. I am trying so hard to imagine what you are doing, that it helps me to hear small details like that. what do you see from the windows of your house? Can you buy some pillows to make your bed softer? Can you take your bike on the train?

I could never get used to that raw egg in the morning. Maybe rice without the egg? followed by a donut chaser?

Am SOOO impressed at your language skills. My first day in France I could barely buy fruit, and definately couldn't count the change.

love you, mom

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Dash, I like natto. I havent gotten the uniform yet.
Mom, I see another apartment building and my underwear.

PEter

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm Mayo! I used to love it untill I had to make it from scratch... waaaay too much oil. What is natto?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home