Thursday, March 30, 2006

most techonologically advanced country my ass

so, speaking of my ass, it is slightly damp. what do you want to know this? my family doesnt have a dryer. i washed my clothes this morning and then had to hang them up to dry. they werent dry by the time i left the house, so my boxers were wet. any way im a fine. tachiwaka was fun, if i only went there for a short time and the velodrome was closed. i am doing well, my family is nice. it is VERY unique. why? it is a single parent. in japan, that is very rare. they have a boy who is a year younger than me, he is nice too. supposedly, (according to the sheet i got about them) they have a daughter my age but i dont know if she exists. oh well.
today i am going to meet up with a former outbound student who goes to my school and he will show me how to get from my house to my school. psh, like i dont know how to do that, i mean come on, the city only has like 30 million people. oh well, more later.

much love

peter

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol peter. in foreign countries, they don't use dryers because they cost way too much in terms of electricity. it's not a question of rich or poor...

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: good luck getting your clothes to dry during monsoon season. even my grandparents in seoul don't have a dryer, and its always fun wearing wet clothing in the monsoon. Also, watch for the mosquitoes, they get kind of annoying.
btw, in case you were wondering, the first two posts are from scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home