Monday, March 20, 2006

Checklist

72 hours and 45 minutes left. I went for a good bye team bike ride yesterday, that was great. I had a good bye shindig last night, that was fun, saw some friends, had some friends take me out to dinner the night before, that was great, seeing some more friends today. Got my visa, which is valid for 5 years, that is pretty cool, not sure if I'm gonna ever come back, but they might make me. That would suck. Started packing, I'm trying to decide which clothes and books not to take, which is hard, because I have a lot of books. I'm gonna box up my bike Monday night, which will be weird because Tuesday will be the first day I haven't ridden to school since I broke my arm back in October. I got a digital camera yesterday too. 7.2 megapixels, 3x zoom, camera case, and a gig of memory for pictures for under 400 bucks. Those things are getting really cheap. Good thing too, I haven't replaced my denshi jishou (electronic dictionary) yet. Ouch

72 hours and 38 minutes left

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home