Monday, March 27, 2006

I am here.

First, sorry for the bad grammar/spelling, japanese keyboards are a pain.
now. so, yeah, im here, the flight was miserable. i im here, the flight was miserable. i sat on an here, the flight was miserable. i sat on an exit row, so my legs were fine, but i had a headache for my legs were fine, but i had a headache for most of the flight. then, at the airport after getting my bags, i met Issei. Issei is 18, and studyed abroad in washington through WYS last year. he is a cool kid. we went to the national olympic memorial youth center after taking the 2 hour bus from narita. there i met the other inbound students, and later, all the outbound students. i dont know how to upload pictures from an internet cafe, as my host family doesn:t have a computer. i dont really know what else to say. I would like all of you to ask me some questions, so that I can answer them for you.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,
WTF? Were you just tired or what is wrong with those keyboards? Hope things are going well. It's awesome to hear from you. Let me know what you think of Tokyo/and about your host family. What does their house/apartment look like? Who are they? I hear you have a host brother and sister. Tell me more, man. This is hexa stellar. I can't believe you're in Japan. I'll email you later too, so check once you get a chance. Gambatte!
-Dash

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait,
You're Japanese family doesn't have a computer?
Seriously?

Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home