Monday, October 15, 2007

Not really sure what just happened.

Friday: got back to Japan
Saturday: school festival, saw some friends, went to part (5 of the 26 hours) of an architecture workshop, made some new friends, had a good time, got laughed at by this one architect, which was really funny, because when I first saw him and his presentation, I thought he was an alien.
Sunday: school festival again, saw more friends, had some good fun, had dinner with the Fukudas
Monday: went to work.

wait, what?!?!?!?

Sunday afternoon, my phone rang. One of the friends who I met at the architecture workshop the night before, told me that the office where he works needed some help. Monday morning I get another call saying to come to an address.

So, I spent my 3rd full back in country working at Ito Toyo's (yes, the real deal! I met him, too!) office.

Well, all I did was clean and organize the basement, but still, its a start!

3 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what???

please give many more details. We are breathless. offer to clean all the basements they can find.

love, mom

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

similarly dumbfounded. just great news. much love...

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude! Amazing. Sweet! How can you top that? Nude models in the office next week that you get to serve coffee????! Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home