Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A whimsical little update.

I was walking to the station this morning and I passed this man who was also walking to the station. He was holding his umbrella under his left arm, ( it is really hard to hold an umbrella like that and still have it stop the rain!) and had a mirror in his left hand. In his right hand, he had an electric razor and was shaving as he walked to the station!

Today was the first day of mid terms. I had Japanese history and Classica Japanese.

I am easing the pain at an internet cafe which has free ice cream.

Peter

I am also working on my Halpern papers as I eat!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,
Austin is writing a Chem lab right now, but since we're sitting here in the Pub lab, and I noticed the new update, he wanted to say hi, and that he thinks about you all the time, but because it hard out there for a high school ASB president, he always forgets to check. He says he misses you a lot, and will write soon. He wish he was eating good Japanese food, like you.
Maybe I can convince him to bother Ms. Chapman with me, and get them to let you graduate. Who knows?
Hope things are going good during finals week. Eat some melon ice cream, or maybe kuro-goma since you can't get those in the US. Ciao. -D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home