Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Confession.

I am gonna say it because I want to say, and I think it needs to be said. The thing I miss most about the US, is (no offense) not my family. The thing I miss most is Veloshop. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I miss bikes. I miss cyclocross. I started crying looking at pictures of the last Cross Crusade race. I wish I had friends like that here. I wish I was in a community like that here. If I did, I wouldn't be so sad.

Veloshop is the coolest group of people I have ever met. I have never felt so included in my life, and I miss it greatly.

I miss you all!

Peter

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, we miss you too!

Are you going to the Kansai cross in Ritto-city?

ps, I've got a couple of those pink foam cyclocross fingers saved for you.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you coming back?
Are you depressed?
It actually happens to me whenever i stay in China for longer than 1 or 2 months...
like last summer, I got incredibly sick of the culture, the people..totally didn't make a whole lot of sense but..
hang in there!
GOGOGO PETERsan...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home